Incredible opportunity to step outside the box and leave the ordinary behind with this modern home by award winning Paradigm Building Group & architect WC Ralston. Situated on an ideal 2.5 acre wooded lot in the coveted Flint Hill/Thoreau/Madison school pyramid. Forward thinking and well thought design brings you almost 7000sf of interior finished space, East/West exposure with oversized windows, 3 car garage, screened in porch with double sided fireplace, oversize deck with treetop views, 2 home offices/dens (main level and upstairs), high end finishes both inside and out, Sub-zero/Wolf appliances, 5" sand in place floors on two levels, and so much more.
There is still time to work with the builder and architect to customize the home and select finishes. Work directly with the builder to customize an outdoor oasis as this lot provides ideal privacy for a custom pool, pool house, or any other outdoor entertainment. Colt Run road is an established dead end street surrounded by multi-million dollar homes with easy access to Vienna, Fairfax, Dulles, and major commuter routes. Early 2022 delivery.
FOR SALE: 2715 Colt Run Rd, Oakton, VA 22124
6 bd • 5.5 ba • 6,068 sq ft
Facts and features
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Year built: No Data
- Heating: Central, Zoned, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Propane - Leased, Propane - Owned
- Cooling: Central A/C, Zoned, Electric
- Parking: 3 Attached Garage spaces
- HOA: $1,100 annually
- Lot: 2.50 Acres
- Price/sqft: $347
- Buyer's agent fee: 2.5
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- 1/2 bathrooms: 1
- Main level bathrooms: 2
- Main level bedrooms: 1
- Basement: Full,Finished,Walkout Level
- Flooring: Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floors
- Heating features: Central, Zoned, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Propane - Leased, Propane - Owned
- Cooling features: Central A/C, Zoned, Electric
- Appliances included: Built-In Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Oven/Range - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Energy Efficient Appliances, Built-In Range, Propane Water Heater, Electric Water Heater
- Laundry features: Upper Level, Laundry Room
Interested in this amazing opportunity?
"Thanks for reading! I’m passionate about empowering home buyers and sellers with professional advice and unbiased information, throughout the real estate transaction. Unlike most agents, I always put clients first. When it comes to negotiating, marketing homes, and sealing the deal, I’ve got the experience and knowledge you’re looking for. If you have any questions about moving to VA, D.C., or MD, don’t hesitate to reach out."