2021 was once again a successful year for the Glass House Real Estate team! Khalil El-Ghoul and his team are proud to have helped over 140 families in the DC metro area, including 12 sets of parents of past and current clients. In 2021, Glass House Real Estate sold over $120M in volume across the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas. Thank you to all our clients, family, colleagues and partners for your support and loyalty!
Khalil El-Ghoul: #2 Selling Agent in Vienna
Luxury Experts: Our top 10 Sold & Under Contract Homes Average Sales Price is almost $2,100,000
- Our top 50 sales had an average sales price of almost $1,400,000!
- 80% of our sales were repeat clients or referrals. We have been in business since 2005 and we are helping clients on their 4th and 5th transactions!
- Our Vienna listings sold for an average of $820K with 14 days on market, over 100% list to close ratio. Khalil El-Ghoul ranks as the #2 selling agent in Vienna for 2021, based on BRIGHTMLS stats.
- Khalil El-Ghoul & Glass House received a handful of notable industry recognitions:
- Featured on the 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦’𝘴 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭.
- Listed amongst the Top 21 Best Real Estate Agents in Washington DC for 2021, ranked by Expertise.com!
- Included in the HomeLight 2020 Achievements Awards for Nationwide Top Producer and Virginia's Top Producer
- Named Top Producing Agent 2021 by Northern Virginia Magazine
Trusted: We helped 12 sets of Parents of Past & Current Clients in 2021
- 12 Homes sold to/for PARENTS of previous clients. Glass House was built for savvy clients but earning the trust to work with your parents is not taken lightly.
New Construction Experts: Helping Families Through the New Build Process in The DC Metro Area
In 2021, we continued to help our clients successfully navigate the new home build process in communities across Northern Virginia and Maryland. Glass House worked with top builders such as Toll Brothers, Pulte, NV Homes, Sekas Homes and more to negotiate and close smoothly for our clients. 2021 gave us one of our busiest Fall seasons in years, with over $5M of New Construction homes sold!
Glass House's unique insight into builders and their sales techniques, incentives, and negotiation philosophy continuously puts us in a unique position for us to be effective negotiators for our clients when buying new construction homes.
Expert Real Estate Agents to Help Your Family
Looking forward to a successful 2022!
Erica is the Director of Operations and Marketing for the Glass House team. She spends her time strategizing, creating and implementing new and innovative marketing and operating initiatives for our listings, company and brand. Currently living in sunny Los Angeles, Erica enjoys writing about what makes GHRE unique and how our team helps client achieve their real estate goals in a modern and more affordable way!