The Largest Realtor Rebate in the Industry
If you are thinking about buying a home in D.C., MD, or VA, you have come to the right place. Working with a Glass House Real Estate agent is a smart way for savvy home buyers to save thousands of dollars. When representing buyers in the D.C. metro area, the commission is usually 3% of the sales price; we keep 1.5% of the commission and rebate the rest to you.*
There are no hidden fees and no gimmicks. No matter what kind of home you are purchasing (regular, short sale, or REO), the commission rebate is the same.
How the Realtor Rebate Process Works
- Search for Homes: Use our MLS search or any MLS search and identify homes that you are interested in touring.
- Contact Us: Once you identify potential homes, call us at 877-765-5080, email us, or use the contact form on our website to schedule an appointment with a Realtor.
- Get Pre-Approved: It is a good idea to get pre-approved by at least one lender before touring homes so you know what you can afford. However, once you start making offers, you should compare at least two lenders; your Realtor will be there to help represent your interest.
- Make Offers: Work with your Realtor to craft a competitive offer. All offers are signed electronically so you never have to fax, print, or scan any documents. Electronic offers allow us to act fast and send out offers in a matter of minutes.
- Closing: Work closely with your Realtor and transaction assistant to ensure all inspections, contingencies, and details are taken care of.
- Huge Rebate: Get up to a 1.5% Realtor rebate at closing in the form of a credit, or get a check within 7-10 business days.
Have any questions for us?
No problem. Contact us today by filling out the form to the right. Someone will get back to you, usually within 30 minutes. We will never share your email with any third parties.
*The 1.5% Realtor rebate is based on a 3% commission. Our minimum commission is $6,500.