When you work with Glass House Real Estate, you'll receive professional representation for a 1.5% flat commission.
Working with a Glass House agent is a modern approach to real estate. You search for the houses you want to visit and get awarded for your efforts with a cash rebate, up to 1.5%, of the home selling price.
We have streamlined the transaction and only ask that you identify the homes you want to see and get pre-approved with a local lender. Once you find the homes you're interested in viewing, Glass House steps in and offers full service representation.
Working with Glass House Real Estate will be unlike your experience with traditional agents:
- You will work with a team of Professional salaried agents that are specialized in their fields.
- Salaried field Realtors will show you as many homes as you need to see. We know exactly what to look for and we'll share their insight with you.
- Availability on short notice, nights and weekends.
- Once you find a home you are interested in, you will work directly with our Broker and more experienced agents to figure out what the home is worth and how to make a competitive offer.
- All documents can be signed electronically, making your life easier.
- Once you are under contract you will work with your Client Coordinator. Our network of the top lenders, inspectors, title companies, and everyone else you might need make the transaction seamless.
- We charge a 1.5% flat commission or $5,000, whichever is more. The remaining commission is rebated back to you.
Interested in learning more about this innovative real estate buying process? Fill out the form and one of our team members will contact you shortly to discuss if working with Glass House is the best option for you.