Up to 2% Cash Back when You Buy a Home
Working with a Glass House Real Estate Agent is a smart way for savvy home buyers to save thousands of dollars. When representing buyers in the DC area the commission is usually 3% of the sales price, we keep 1% of the commission and rebate the rest to you.*
Our agents have rebated over $1,000,000 since 2006.
There are NO HIDDEN FEES and NO GIMMICKS. No matter what kind of home you are purchasing (Regular, Short Sale, or REO) the commission rebate is the same.
How it Works
- Search for Homes: Use our MLS search or any MLS search and identify homes that you are interested in touring.
- Contact Us: Once you identify potential homes,call us at 877-765-5080, email us, or use the contact form from the website to schedule an appointment with a Realtor.
- Get Pre-Approved: It is a good idea to get pre-approved by at least one lender before touring homes so you know what you can afford. However, once you start making offers you should compare at least two lenders and your Realtor will be there to help represent your interest.
- Make Offers: Work with your Realtor to craft a competitive offer. All offers are signed electronically so you never have to fax, print, or scan any documents. Electronic offers allow us to act fast and send out offers in a matter of minutes.
- Closing: Work closely with your Realtor and Transaction assistant to ensure all inspections, contingencies, and details are taken care of.
- Huge Rebate: Get a 2% Realtor rebate at closing in the form of a credit or get a check within 7-10 business days.
Quick Guide to Buying a Home
If you are thinking about buying a home in DC, MD, or VA you have come to the right place. Below is a time line of events that occur when you buy a home. This list is helpful but without the right professionals to facilitate the transaction, things can go wrong fast.
No problem. Contact Us! Someone will get back to you usually within 30 minutes. We will never share your email with any third parties.
*The 2% Realtor Rebate is based on a 3% commission. If the commission is less than 3%, our fee is 1% and the rest is rebated back to. Our minimum commission is $5,000.